- Remained self-funding from the sale of discounted crime prevention products.
- Addressed 23 elderly groups re the risks from cons & scams (including DOSTI, an Asian ladies’ group).
- Held 6 WDNHWA committee meetings.
- Attended the three committee meetings and the AGM of Thames Valley Neighbourhood Watch Association.
- Recruited one new member to our committee.
- Concluded an arrangement with Selectamark whereby our members can buy Selecta DNA kits at reduced prices directly from them with a small commission for us.
- Received £325 in referral fees from A-Plan Insurance in 2017.
- Done 8 live interviews on local radio stations (Wycombe Sound, Marlow FM, and Awaaz Radio).
- Attended a NHW review meeting with Wycombe District Council’s Community Safety Department and Thames Valley Police.
- Attended a TVP / TVNHWA Strategy Meeting at TVP’s HQ in Kidlington.
- Met the Wycombe LPA Commander for a general review of the NHW / TVP relationship.
- Held table displays on 11 occasions in various public locations.
- Held the first 4 of a new sequence of general public Cons, Scams, & Cyber-crime Awareness Meetings.
- Held 2 review meetings re the NHW scheme at the Students’ Union for Bucks New University.
- Held 2 general NHW meetings at Godstowe School, High Wycombe, with invited speakers.
- Held 8 table displays outside the main mosques in High Wycombe overlapping Friday prayers.
- Started 21 new schemes involving 29 new Co-ordinators in 2017.