WDNHWA’s 2023 AGM will take place by Zoom from 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26 April, 2023
Meeting ID: 845 5658 0013
This invitation is to all Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinators in the area, or their nominees.
- You can join the meeting from 7.20pm
- Please submit any nominations for members of the committee or any points you may wish to raise under Any Other Business by 12th April.
- Please use the voting poll below prior to the meeting.
Following the conclusion of the official business of the Annual General Meeting, we have the following invited speakers:
- Superintendent Emma Burroughs, Commander of the South Buckinghamshire Local Police Area.
- John Hayward-Cripps, Chief Executive, National Neighbourhood Watch Association.
We look forward to virtually seeing you at the meeting and we believe that you will find it to be a thoroughly interesting evening.