- Remained self-funding from the sale of discounted crime prevention products.
- Addressed 3 elderly groups largely re the risks from sons & scams (including DOSTI, as Asian ladies’ group).
- Held 2 WDNHWA committee meetings.
- Held the WDNHWA AGM.
- Held 5 x table displays of NHW and crime prevention literature outside the main mosques in High Wycombe.
- Held 6 x table displays of NHW and crime prevention literature and of our crime prevention products in public places (mainly outside supermarkets).
- Addressed the AGM of Marlow Bottom Parish Council re the risks from cons & scams.
- Received ‘Organisation’ status within Friends Against Scams for WDNHWA and ‘SCAMbassador’ status for our Director of Operations.
- Met with the Community & Diversity Officer of the police for the Wycombe Local Police Area.
- Our Director of Operations received ‘Scam Champion’ training from Trading Standards.
- Attended a review meeting with Wycombe District Council’s Community Safety Department and the Neighbourhood Inspectors of the Wycombe Local Policing Area.
- Held one of a sequence of general public Cons, Scams, & Cyber-Crime Awareness Meetings (part of a sequence of 8 such meetings to date).
- Received £300 in referral fees from A-Plan Insurance.
- Started 8 new schemes involving 14 new Co-ordinators so far in 2018.