ACTIVITY REPORT FROM 12TH FEBRUARY 2017 TO 26TH AUGUST 2017
- Addressed 9 elderly groups re cons & scams.
- Held 3 WDNHWA committee meetings and an AGM.
- Added one new member to our committee. We now have 8 members.
- Received £275 in referral fees from A-Plan Insurance.
- Done 4 live interviews on local radio stations (Wycombe Sound, Marlow FM, & Awaaz Radio).
- Attended meetings for the launch of Street Associations in Hughenden Valley and Great Kingshill.
- Supported the police at 2 small public meetings.
- Held table displays in various public locations on 9 occasions.
- Attended a Bucks County Council reception in Aylesbury.
- Held a review meeting re the NHW scheme at the Students’ Union of Bucks New University.
- Held a review meeting for NHW in Marlow and Marlow Bottom.
- Addressed the annual meeting of Marlow Bottom Parish Council.
- Held two meetings towards a revised structure for NHW via the main mosques in High Wycombe.
- Held a general NHW meeting at Godstowe School with two invited speakers.
- Held table displays outside 4 mosques overlapping Friday prayers on 7 occasions.
- Concluded an arrangement with Selectamark whereby our members can buy Selecta DNA kits from them with a small commission included for us.
- Started 14 new schemes involving 17 new Co-ordinators so far in 2017.