- Addressed 13 elderly groups re cons & scams.
- Held a WDNHWA committee meeting.
- Received £325 in referral fees from A-Plan Insurance in 2017 to date.
- Done 2 live interviews on local radio stations (Wycombe Sound and Marlow FM).
- Attended a NHW review meeting with Wycombe District Council’s Community Safety Department and Thames Valley Police.
- Held table displays in various public locations on 2 occasions.
- Held the first 4 of a new sequence of Cons, Scams & Cyber-crime Awareness meetings.
- Held a review meeting re the NHW scheme at the Students’ Union for Bucks New University.
- Held a general NHW meeting at Godstowe School, High Wycombe, with two invited speakers.
- Held a table display outside one of the main mosques overlapping Friday prayers.
- Started 19 new schemes involving 26 new Co-ordinators so far in 2017.