- Addressed residents of a retirement home re cons & scams.
- Held 2 x WDNHWA committee meetings.
- Received a further £150 in referral fees from A-Plan Insurance making a total of £600 in 2016 (our first year).
- Attended a ‘Cost of Scams’ conference arranged by Trading Standards.
- Did two live interviews on local radio stations (Wycombe Sound & Marlow FM).
- Had a table display at the Hughenden Christmas Bazaar.
- Had 3 meetings with police officers from one of the NPTs.
- Attended a TVP/TVNHWA Strategy Meeting at Kidlington.
- Attended a planning meeting for the launch of a Street Association in Hughenden Parish.
- Started 5 new schemes involving 5 new Co-ordinators. One of these was for the one Shia Mosque in High Wycombe. In all of 2016, we started 17 new schemes with 24 Co-ordinators.